When Grant and I visited my parents in Dubai we had a layover in Paris, so we went into the city and we ran into Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day! She was so sweet. Here's some advice from Jordan: What to Bring to Paris.
Also, another witty article by: Garance Dore on dressing like Emmanuel Alt (the beautiful editor of French Vogue, below).
And finally a bit of inspiration and a few things I never knew from Seth Godin! xo
- It was designed at home, on the kitchen table...
- by someone who didn't get their name on it
- Never been done before, not guaranteed to get built or to work
- It was criticized by hundreds of leading intellectuals and cultural experts
- It wasn't supposed to last very long
- It's designed to be an icon, it's not an accident
- People flock to it because it's famous
- You can sketch a recognizable version of it on a napkin
Your turn to build one. Happy Bastille Day.
P.S. My family (not Grant and I) got a PUPPY about a month ago!!! I've been meaning to post some pictures of him because he is THE CUTEST...tomorrow! xo